- Fine dining Michelin Listed restaurant serving classic and contemporary dishes
- 50 years’ combined experience
- Private dining available
- Cookery class lasts around two and a half hours
- All materials provided
- Step-by-step tuition, demonstrations and tips
- Includes recipe fact sheet
- Eat two dishes prepared during the class in the private dining room
With a combined experience of 50 years, the chefs at Sandbank Restaurant deftly intermingle classic and contemporary flavours to put on a show of fine dining at their Leigh-on-Sea location.
Budding cooks can enjoy a two and a half hour long cookery class, headed up by a top professional chef. Step-by-step tuition will take participants through the techniques needed to rustle up the finest dishes, while live demonstrations sate cravings for knowledge. With a full recipe fact sheet in hand, tutees will then learn about flavour combinations and sauces, before trying their hand at crafting tasty fare and retiring to the private dining room to polish off two of their own culinary creations.