51. Tabali Late Harvest Muscat Limari Valley, Chile (Half Bottle) £13.00
Gold with a hint of pink & characters of papaya, honey & flora. Sweet palate with citrus acidity & on the long finish
52. Ginestet Classique Sauternes Bordeaux, France (50cl Bottle) £26.50
Silver IWC, Classic botrytis noble nose : rich in honey & sweet floral tones with notes of citrus marmalade. Rich & smooth with honeyed apricot flavours.
53. Essensia Orange Muscat Quady, California (Half Bottle) £26.50
Vibrant Orange Muscat colour with flavours of sweet orange, apricot and bittersweet marmalade. Zesty acidity on the finish.
54. Elysium Black Muscat Quady, California (Half Bottle) £28.50
Brilliant crimson colour with characters of ripe berries, rose petals, strawberry & lychee. Balanced acidity and a refreshing finish.
55. Katinka Late Harvest Tokaji Patricius, Hungary (50cl Bottle) £32.50
Sweet with notes of vanilla, caramel, orange and white chocolate over a lightly spiced background
56. Tokaji Aszu 5 Puttonyos Tokajii, Hungary (50cl Bottle) £45.50
100% Furmint. Smoky & honeyed aromas with hints of peach, apple, lemon & barley on the richly sweet palate.
Appetising and fresh.
57. Vidal Icewine Pelee Island Ontario, Canada (Half Bottle) £65.50
100% Vidal. Lusciously sweet & smooth with rich concentrated characters of apricots, peach, orange zest, dried apricot & fig. Outstanding!
75. Tabali Late Harvest Muscat Limari Valley, Chile – Glass: £4.50 / Half Bottle: £13.00
Fresh and fragrant with notes of pear and apple. Off-dry and lively with a crisp finish.