41. Terre Di Giulio Prosecco Spumante Doc Veneto , Italy £24.00
This multiple medal winning prosecco offers fragrant notes of acacia with subtle flavours of apple & honey. Crisp & refreshing with a fine perlage.
42. Can Petit Cava Rose, Penedes Spain £24.50
Single estate Cava with vivid redcurrant colour and forward aromatics. Ripe summer fruit & crushed grape flavours on the slightly yeasty structured palate.
43. Naonis Extra Dry Prosecco Spumante DOC Veneto, Italy £27.50
Deliciously dry and fruity with citrus, peach & nectarine characters. Elegant with a delicate mousse and a long finish.
44. Jacques Bardelot Brut NV Champagne, France £39.50
Lovely Pinot Noir richness on the nose, with delicate aromatics, lively mousse and soft mouthfeel
45. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut NV Champagne, France £62.50
Elegant, complex, crisp and balanced. Fresh apple and lemon flavours, persistent mouthfeel and lingering finish.
46. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, NV Champagne, France £69.00
Madame Clicquot’s wine displays a superb marriage of freshness and power – gorgeous and deceptively pale coloured with fine, persistent bubbles.
47. Laurent Perrier Rosé, NV Champagne, France £85.50
Laurent Perrier Rosé NV has an expressive bouquet, extraordinary depth and freshness and delicious red berry flavours
48. Dom Perignon 2000, Champagne, France £155.00
True to the ambition of Pierre Perignon in the late 17th century, Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy demands the exceptional – only an outstanding harvest is worthy of Dom Perignon Vintage Champagne, the exclusive product of a single year.
49. Louis Roederer Cristal 1999, Champagne, France £255.50
The jewel of the house of Louis Roederer is Cristal, created in 1876 for Tsar Alexander II. This is Champagne at its finest, the embodiment of elegance and purity. Only Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes from the house’s 10 most celebrated crus are used,
50. Taittinger Brut Reserve NV, Champagne France £32.50
Aromas of peach, brioche & vanilla. Delicately flavoured with a long honeyed finish.