1. Aloe Tree Chenin Blanc, South Africa – £18.50
Aromatic guava & orange blossom jump from the glass! Off-dry with characters of ripe apples, peaches & orange peel on the palate. Elegant & crisp on the finish.
2. Conviviale Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy – £19.50
Ripe orchard fruits on the nose with hints of honey and peach. Lightly spicy with good weight and texture, balanced by fresh citrus acidity and baked apple and pear notes.
3. Laborie Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa £21.00
A floral nose with notes of almond and ripe peach. Aromatic fruits on the palate are balanced by fresh acidity,
4. Parlez Vous Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc France £21.50
A discreet bouquet of acacia and hawthorn flowers. The palate is elegant yet lively.
5. Cantina di Monteforte Soave Classico, Italy £22.50
A lively, fruity, flinty Sauvignon Blanc with flavours of green fig, guava & asparagus. Refreshing acidity and a clean, crisp finish.
6. Aromo Estate Viognier Chile £24.00
Intense characters of ripe apricots and tropical blossoms. Fresh and lively on the palate with an attractive mineral finish.
7. Head Over Heels Forgotten Riesling Berton Vineyards, £26.00 (Eden Valley Australia)
Medium sweet with floral aromas of citrus blossoms and rose petals. Lemon and grapefruit flavours are enhanced by crisp & racy acidity.
8. La Val Orballo Albarino Rias Biaxas Spain £26.50
This bright and pale lemon wine offers forwardly fruity citrus aromas blended with fragrant mountain herbs and hints of baked apple. Generous on the palate with the ripe fruit perfectly balanced by a refreshing acidity.
9. Cave de Hunawihr Gewürztraminer Reserve, Alsace £27.50
Delicate and exotic, this Alsace wine has subtle lychee and mango flavours with a hint of rose.
Intense yet elegant aromas and flavours of pear, apple and lemon zest, a bright acidity and a salty minerality. A really good wine for fish dishes.
10. Sileni Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough New Zealand £28.50
Ripe tropical and gooseberry fruit flavours with a zingy finish and impeccable balance
11. Louis Latour Ardeche, France £30.50
This Chardonnay is stylish, elegant and pure class in a glass. Pure unoaked Chardonnay character on the nose and the palate. Hints of apples and good ripe acidity.
12. La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi ‘Lugarara’, Italy £33.50
A subtle, fresh wine with green apples and almond notes that linger on the finish.
13. Domaine Sautereau Sancerre, France £35.50
Pungent fresh grassy aromas mingle with riper citrus style fruits. Round and full in the mouth and finishing with a pure intensity as is typical of a classy Sancerre.
14. Domaine Laroche Chablis St Martin, France £36.50
Beautifully lifted on the nose, concentrated on the palate with a lovely balance of pure fruit and the classic mineral quality that characterises excellent Chablis.
15. Domaine Bouchie-Chatelier Pouilly Fumé, Loire, France £42.50
Characterful Sauvignon aromas with underlying gunflint notes. Harmonious palate and a wonderfully long finish
16. David Moret Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, France £65.00
A delicious Puligny with zesty citrus flavours and spicy undertones that continue long after your glass is empty.