1. Goats du Roam, South Africa £16.50
This un-oaked white is made from a blend of Chenin, Clairette, Riesling, Viognier and Grenache, don’t be deceived by the name this is clean crisp and great value for money.
2. Cortegiara Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy £19.50
Fresh perfumes of white stone fruits, hazelnuts and a touch of citrus. On the palate dry with lively lemon/limey character and a touch of the rich nuttiness associated with good Pinot Grigio.
3. Cantina di Monteforte Soave Classico, Italy £17.50
A floral nose with notes of almond and ripe peach. Aromatic fruits on the palate are balanced by fresh acidity,
4. Fairview Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa £21.00
A lovely fresh, cut grass and aromatic Sauvignon Blanc with refreshing acidity and a clean, crisp finish.
5. Willunga 100 Viognier, South Australia £23.00
Intense floral, spice and glazed apricot aromas on the nose. The palate is nicely balanced with good texture, creaminess and refreshing citrusy acidity.
6. Dandelion Vineyards ‘Wonderland of the Eden Valley’ Riesling, Australia £27.00
This Riesling is wonderful! Classic lime blossom aromas with flavour s of mandarin and lemon meringue.
7. Cave de Hunawihr Gewürztraminer Reserve, Alsace £26.00
Delicate and exotic, this Alsace wine has subtle lychee and mango flavours with a hint of rose.
8. Martin Codax Albariño DO, Spain £24.50
Intense yet elegant aromas and flavours of pear, apple and lemon zest, a bright acidity and a salty minerality. A really good wine for fish dishes.
9. Montes Alpha Casablanca Chardonnay, Chile £28.50
Distinct aromas of vanilla, melon and apricots with balanced acidity and a lingering finish.
10. Domaine Perraud Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay, France £27.00
Lively citrus acidity and flavours of fruit salad including melon, peach and a hint of pineapple.
11. Tinpot Hut Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand £25.50
Good depth and intensity on the nose with hints of passion fruit and citrus, followed by an attractive mineral character on the palate.
12. La Giustiniana Gavi di Gavi ‘Lugarara’, Italy £29.50
A subtle, fresh wine with green apples and almond notes that linger on the finish.
13. Domaine Sautereau Sancerre, France £29.50
The well-balanced acidity carries through on the long finish, with plenty of ripe fruit character providing further interest.
14. Domaine Laroche Chablis St Martin, France £34.00
Beautifully lifted on the nose, concentrated on the palate with a lovely balance of pure fruit and the classic mineral quality that characterises excellent Chablis.
15. Montagny 1er Cru, Domaine Stéphane Aladame, Burgundy, France £37.00
Fresh and elegant with nutty, appley, ripe fruit flavours and mineral characters.
16. Domaine de Bel Air Pouilly Fumé, Loire, France £29.50
Fresh with lively citrus fruit, flint and pear flavours and a long crisp finish.
17. David Moret Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, France £58.00
A delicious Puligny with zesty citrus flavours and spicy undertones that continue long after your glass is empty.
From the glass
- Alpha Zeta ‘G’ Garganega, Italy
175ml: £4.00 / 250ml: £5.00 / Bottle: £14.95
Notes of lemon, peach and tropical fruit.
- Corte Giara Pinot Grigio, Italy
175ml: £5.00 / 250ml: £6.50 / Bottle: £19.50
White fruit, hazelnuts and a touch of citrus.
- Willunga 100 Viognier, South Australia
175ml: £6.00 / 250ml: £7.50 / Bottle: £23.00
Good texture, creaminess and refreshing citrusy acidity.
- Tinpot Hut Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
175ml: £6.75 / 250ml: £8.95 / Bottle: £25.50
Hints of passion fruit with an attractive mineral character.